Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I just want to know your opinions on LGBT. I'm a supporter are you? Why are why not? Not against anyone's opinions. We all have our own opinions and just would like to hear from you all on why or why not you support 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I just think a marriage should be between a man and woman. Jmo.

Quoting Lvlyskittles:

Why are you against the gay marriage? 

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't have anything against people being gay. I have two awesome gay uncles. But I am against gay marriage and the lifestyle if that makes sense. I am not ugly about it but just like you asked I'll state my opinion and that's it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't have anything against people being gay. I have two awesome gay uncles. But I am against gay marriage and the lifestyle if that makes sense. I am not ugly about it but just like you asked I'll state my opinion and that's it.

Why are you against gay marriage?  Don't you think that peopld who love one another are entitled to everything that relationshiup covers?  If you're against gay marriage then you'e against marriage period. 

CoeyG
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Lvlyskittles:

Quoting raegan1221:

Why? 

CoeyG
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Quoting luvemboth:

I'm not a supporter because that's not how God intended intimant relationships to be. That doesn't mean I dislike any particular ppl in that community, but I don't support that part of their life.

Who's god? 

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Im on the fence. In the bible it clearly says it is wrong & I'm a Christian & live by the bible. However, I don't feel it's my right to judge them. If someone i knew was lGbT I would still love them & treat them the same.. But in God's eyes I do see it as wrong' I hate being asked this question cause I never really know how to answer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvemboth
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM
The creator of the universe and everything in it.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting luvemboth:

I'm not a supporter because that's not how God intended intimant relationships to be. That doesn't mean I dislike any particular ppl in that community, but I don't support that part of their life.

Who's god? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Because I'm a Christian, and my beliefs are for a man and woman. That's just my preference, my opinion.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Lvlyskittles:

Quoting raegan1221:

Why? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GOBryan
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM

None of my business what others do or prefer. As long as they're happy and they're not hurting anyone, that's all that matters. 

Quoting sorcha1945:

Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transexual

Quoting GOBryan:

LGBT??? Don't know what that is. 

LCG83
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:11 PM
I'm definitely a supporter! <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busymom64064
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Quoting sexychica25:

They like it, I accept it. Its a reason for that particular lifestyle, and you can't help who you are and who you love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)