Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I just want to know your opinions on LGBT. I'm a supporter are you? Why are why not? Not against anyone's opinions. We all have our own opinions and just would like to hear from you all on why or why not you support 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
CoeyG
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting raegan1221:

Because I'm a Christian, and my beliefs are for a man and woman. That's just my preference, my opinion.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting raegan1221:

I just think a marriage should be between a man and woman. Jmo.

Quoting Lvlyskittles:

Why are you against the gay marriage? 

Quoting raegan1221:

I don't have anything against people being gay. I have two awesome gay uncles. But I am against gay marriage and the lifestyle if that makes sense. I am not ugly about it but just like you asked I'll state my opinion and that's it.

Why? 

But you're being Christian has nothing to do with someone who is not Christian, so you really can't say anything aqbout anyone marrying who they choose to marry.  If you don't want to marry someone of your sex then don't.  But you have no right to tell someone else not to. 

luvemboth
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh, you mean whose, not who's. God is the creator no matter what you, me, or anyone else believes. He loves us too much to force us to accept Him and follow His will.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting luvemboth:

The creator of the universe and everything in it.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting luvemboth:

I'm not a supporter because that's not how God intended intimant relationships to be. That doesn't mean I dislike any particular ppl in that community, but I don't support that part of their life.

Who's god? 

Again, Who's?  Not who is god...Who's god You are aware of the thousands of different religions in the world are you not?  And that some of them have no "god" or "creator" and that there are Atheists on this planet as well?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Quoting luvemboth:

Ohhh, you mean whose, not who's. God is the creator no matter what you, me, or anyone else believes. He loves us too much to force us to accept Him and follow His will.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting luvemboth:

The creator of the universe and everything in it.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting luvemboth:

I'm not a supporter because that's not how God intended intimant relationships to be. That doesn't mean I dislike any particular ppl in that community, but I don't support that part of their life.

Who's god? 

Again, Who's?  Not who is god...Who's god You are aware of the thousands of different religions in the world are you not?  And that some of them have no "god" or "creator" and that there are Atheists on this planet as well?

And who is "he"?  He who?  Show me this "He". 

baquick
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Yes I am. I have supported them since high school. I usually looked forward to day of silence, and I'm a chatty Kathy so that was hard lol!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lvlyskittles
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Quoting baquick:

Yes I am. I have supported them since high school. I usually looked forward to day of silence, and I'm a chatty Kathy so that was hard lol!!!

I did that too in high school it was hard the first time the 2nd and 3rd time was a lot easier though : ) 

Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Total support, voted for marriage equality here in WA
Sammi20
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:51 AM
3 moms liked this

Alyssa1988-21
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:39 AM

I could not date a bisexual man sorry can't do it, but I am a bisexual woman therefore of course I support them.

countryfiedmama
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
On behalf of my family, my partner and I thank all of you who either support or are neutral in regards to LGBT. Unfortunately, it's many Christian groups (not all) who hate us. The very people who are taught to love, forgive and do unto others as you would have done unto you who yell ugly things, teach their children to be cruel to our children and give us dirty looks. And for the record, I am a Christian. I tried for many years to "pray the gay away" but that's just not how it works. When I attended church services and went to the altar to pray about my sexuality, I felt dirty and ashamed that I couldn't be honest with my fellow church members but I knew I wouldn't be welcomed in church once I "came out".
aebrewton
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister is gay but I am not a supporter! I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. That's Just my opinion.... I love my sister and I have lots of gay friends and I love them all! Never once have I judged someone for being gay, that's not my job, but it's in the bible it's a sin and I will not be a supporter of a sin. That would be like being a supporter of any other kind of sin...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)