Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

So tragic my thoughts and prayers go out to those families

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

What sick minded person does this?? Really my heart sank and I cried seeing all over facebook, twitter, my blog and tv. My heart goes out to those children and teacher's families and friends. I'm just so sick to my stomach right about now. What has this world come to?? What did these innocent children do to deserve to tragicly lose their lives like that?? No parent should ever have to go through this ever in their life. I just feel for those families and wish them lots of love and prayers 

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
-PB
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Ugh. I know it. Just horrible.  And the shooter was the son of the kindergarten teacher whose classroom was shot up.  Craziness.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I'm a mess as well. I keep debating going to pick up my dd NOW.

I am going to ask today what their plans are for stuff like this, and make sure our emergency contacts are correct.

We're on the other side of the country from there, and out of all the shootings this one is getting me bad. I am hurting for their kids and their mommies.

crying

GOBryan
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I feel the same way. My heart hurts for those families that have lost a child especially. 

Lvlyskittles
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Its so tragic. We wake up every day and not knowing what is going to happen in our days. A school is supposed to be a safe place for your children to go and to just hear that this happened just breaks my heart. I got so hurt I remembered the time when a shooter was at my elementary and I get scared every day for the children and staff there.  No one deserves to go through this what so ever

CoeyG
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Make it so guns are availble to "John Q Public" and this is bound to happen...as long as anyone can have accedss to guns, people like this will get them.

suetoo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I've been sitting on my couch crying. And praying, but oh God, don't their families need their babies more than you? And then, I thought about that poor tortured man who could do such a thing. And I tried to pray for him, too. Just, oh God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)