Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really Weird... O.o

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well, as some of you may know I was overstudying for my exams but I stopped doing that and I'm doin good now everything is back to normal and then a problem had came up my roommate is asking my for advice about getting pregnant when she asked me that my jaws dropped b/c I was thinking you just met this boy like 3wks ago and now your talking about having a baby with him I mean come on have some common sense boys will say anything to get what they want I learned that and Im 32wks pregnant and I never gave her an answer I really need help on this should I slap some sense into her or tell her she needs to wait b/c that boy isnt going to be around very long...I need help

by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CoeyG
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell her to be careful what she wishes for because she just might get it.  Not much you can tell her, like you she has to make her own mistakes, hopefully you have learned form your's maybe she will learn from hers as well.  Some people date just a couple of weeks efore they marry, myt parents were married for 36 years before dad passed they had three dates before getting married.  My ex and I dated for three years and lived together on and off for two...You did notice that I said my EX right? LOL

Shaketa123
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I would tell her to be careful what she wishes for because she just might get it.  Not much you can tell her, like you she has to make her own mistakes, hopefully you have learned form your's maybe she will learn from hers as well.  Some people date just a couple of weeks efore they marry, myt parents were married for 36 years before dad passed they had three dates before getting married.  My ex and I dated for three years and lived together on and off for two...You did notice that I said my EX right? LOL

LOl..yes I did and I never thought of it that way

notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM

lmao @ boy

-PB
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow.  I would ask her to ask herself why she wants a baby.  If the answer has anything to do with her or this "boy" then she wants a baby for the wrong reasons.  Being a parent entails far more then simply creating another person and growing them in your body for 9 months.  Its a life long commitment.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:33 AM

She is going to make her own decisions but hopefully they do not include a baby with someone she just met.

Good luck to her and to you.l

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell her to wise up, that's the dumbest thing I've heard so far today. Tell her a child isn't like a damn puppy, she can ruin it's life making bad choices and then the cycle continues. Good grief.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured