Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unvaccinated children are by far the healthiest

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 94 Replies
2 moms liked this
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM
6 moms liked this
This might be a better post for a non-vac group. Unless your intent was to start drama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

*Gets pop corn ready for the drama*

Salsacookies
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM
12 moms liked this

Meh. My kids are healthy and fully vaxed as am I and their dad. They have never been sick and we hardly ever get more than a measly cold. Health because of lack of vaccines is subjective. Genetics and the individual's immune system play a bigger part than shots.

CoeyG
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM
3 moms liked this

My daughter is almost 27 had all of her vaccinations...still alive at almost 27 so I'm not going to worry about it

spotsmom
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 2:57 AM
9 moms liked this

Educate yourself and learn to distinguish a valid source from one that is complete crap and does not support it's ludicrous statements. Something college should have taught you how to do.....I mean, you did go to college, right? Since your article claims non-vaxxers are "more likely to be college educated." Not from what I've seen...if they were they recieved a very crappy education, indeed, as I've never seen ONE non-vaxxer who could tell a credible source from one that was simply trying to sell lies and snake oil. 

"Vaccines never prevented a single disease?" Really? Smallpox? Erradicated. Polio? Now virtually non-existent thanks to vaccines. The list goes on and on. Or do you think it's just a strange coincidence that millions of children STOPPED dying of those diseases after vaccination against became the norm? 

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Oh lord.

Ive lost a friend over this issue.

Her NEWBORN was sick more then my FORMULA FED DAY CARE GOING four year old! And she had all her vax

Her four month old was breastfed 100%. She was refusing to give vaxs and real food or baby food til a year old...that baby had a temp of 102 once a week. And she refused tyonel and Motrin
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 5:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Um, yeah, no. Do you have any idea how many kids die everyday from not being vaccinated? Never trust a site as fact if its run by a private company, anyone can make a site saying anything, we learned that in like fourth grade.

emmy526
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM
5 moms liked this

if you follow the links on the site, it brings you right to CDC and FDA and pharma info...you actually want to dispute what the makers/researchers/historians of the vaccines and vaccine history are saying?  And, if a person knows how to google info properly, they can look up the stats themselves right from the CDC, FDA, pharma or other offical health dept sites...These kinds of articles make it easier for people  to find specific info on specific vaccines.  Maybe you should educate yourself on how to follow links and differentiate between bogus sites, and truthful info out there.  

Quoting spotsmom:

Educate yourself and learn to distinguish a valid source from one that is complete crap and does not support it's ludicrous statements. Something college should have taught you how to do.....I mean, you did go to college, right? Since your article claims non-vaxxers are "more likely to be college educated." Not from what I've seen...if they were they recieved a very crappy education, indeed, as I've never seen ONE non-vaxxer who could tell a credible source from one that was simply trying to sell lies and snake oil. 

"Vaccines never prevented a single disease?" Really? Smallpox? Erradicated. Polio? Now virtually non-existent thanks to vaccines. The list goes on and on. Or do you think it's just a strange coincidence that millions of children STOPPED dying of those diseases after vaccination against became the norm? 

BrittM1988
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Enjoy your polio :)

-PB
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM
6 moms liked this

Too bad they put unhealthy people, newborns, and the elderly at risk.  How nice of you to be so selfish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)