Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Every time my daughter goes to my ex for the weekend she is sick help

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  • 21 Replies

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gigules04
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:23 AM
There might be something over there that she's allergic too! My daughter did the same & she does it @ my mom's too! She has a dog & my daughter's allergic to the pet dander!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reesalie
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Ty was your daughter having headaches and vomiting

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Talk to your ex. Ask him if he can give you a run down of her eating and sleep patterns while with him. Please do not  jump his ass in accusing style ( not saying you would). Maybe she isn't sleeping enough or eating to many sweets ?

emmy526
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:41 AM

does he or anyone else smoke around her?  Are there pets at his house?  Does she have on adequate clothing over there?  Is she wearing her coat outside?   How late does she stay up?  What does she eat?  Those are the things you should be asking about.   

kblpooh
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I agree with what people said above. How old is your daughter? Maybe you could ask her before asking has father if you think it could get I confrontational.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reesalie
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:49 AM

He does have a dog but we had dogs before and she never was sick like this always a headache and sometimes vomiting

mynewlife2012
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:51 AM
My DD is 4 and the last three times she went to her fathers she has come home with very bad diharrea. And a head cold. So I am right there with you and getting sick every other weekend. I did ask about eating habits and he gives her high in greace foods. So I would just ask him but letting him know you using process of elimination
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reesalie
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Ty I have asked him in the past I'm sure she does not eat right or sleep right over there but it is so frustrating when it almost every time she goes there and comes home headache or sometimes vomiting

mommyecr3
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I wonder, do you think that maybe she gets ill from being nervous not being at home enough to cause some of this? She seems to feel that way at your mom's, did you state?

Or, are we talking fevers, too???

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:53 PM

My best friend's daughter often come home from her father's with diarrhea, vomitting and headaches. My friend thinks it is from her eating habits. She eats a lot of fast food when there. I hope you figure it out and ((hugs)) to your little girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN