Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

New Year, New You Challenge Day 4: Get Organized!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 4 of the New Year, New You Challenge!

It's a new year and time for a new beginning which means it's the perfect time to clear the clutter and bring order to the chaos to your home and life. Containers and closet organizers can work wonders to keep things neat and tidy, calendars can help you track appointments, and lists can make it easier to keep up with everything you need to do each day.

Do you make yourself "to do" lists? What's your secret for keeping things neat and organized?

writingOne member who signs up for our New Year, New You Challenge and replies to all 7 daily posts will be chosen at random to win a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our New Year, New You Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (161-170):
momto1ryen
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Not so much a "to do" list but I do right down "must do" things that I can't forget. No need for a list though because it really never ends anyway.

Lizzys_mommy13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I do make to do lists. I make lists for everything! Lol As far as being organized, I have filing cabinets for papers and tubs for different items that I maybe don't use often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kabrooks
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM

That is my biggest struggle. Because of that, this year will be dedicated to getting rid of all the extra in our house.

GodblessedkeeX3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I just found this super cool app for your iPad or iPhone called cozi. It's a big finer calendar and you choose a color for each person in your family and then you just add all the events in your life and who is involved I love it!!
mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I suck at. Being organized :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Today at 3:54 PM
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I am a HUGE list maker. I make lists for everything...lol.

sweetheart4171
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I make lists to keep myself on top of my daily chores but not all the time.  I have no secret to keep myself organized, it's just the OCD in me

chrisdz
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Lists are a must! I am currently de-cluttering one room at a time....we have way too much stuff!!!

FabMomma2BnB
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I don't make to-do lists. I just focus on one room at a time and get to work.
MichelleK41
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Oh yeah I have to make to do lists there are seven I take care of here. I stay organized by writing down what needs to be done each day and following the list. As we know though with kiddos our list can change periodically through the day, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN