Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best New Year's Eve Ever....LOL

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

My DD#2 who doesn't like me to mess with her hair at all (she's 18); let me play with her hair this evening to try out two styles that I found on Pintrest that I thought would look cute on her.

For my first time of ever doing either one I like how they came out.

This one is called a waterfall braid. I saw some pictures where they took and curled the hair that hangs down from the braid. This along with.....

this... Would look lovely for say the Prom or another formal type dance or maybe a wedding....

I'm hoping she'll let me try some of the other designs I found. She's the only one of my girls and my self who has long hair. DD#1 keeps her's in a very short pixie cut to keep it out of her eyes and mouth, and I keep mine short to keep the number of migraines I get to a minimum.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
strictmomhere
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullofhope1
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Cute? Is there a video that's shows how to do that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:22 AM

We had a good NYE as well.  There was no arguing and dd was asleep by about 10:30 pm despite all the fireworks going off.

chefmartha
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Not that I saw. There were step by step pictures though.

Quoting fullofhope1:

Cute? Is there a video that's shows how to do that?

chefmartha
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Lucky you LOL... We haven't been able to get the kids to bed early on New Year's Eve since they all hit puberty. My oldest is 23 and the youngest just turned 18 and it seems as though all three have acquired my homebody gene.

Quoting frndlyfn:

We had a good NYE as well.  There was no arguing and dd was asleep by about 10:30 pm despite all the fireworks going off.

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM

She is 6 so have to start early getting back into school routine. They go back tomorrow (jan 2nd) so i know she will be exhausted tomorrow night.

Quoting chefmartha:

Lucky you LOL... We haven't been able to get the kids to bed early on New Year's Eve since they all hit puberty. My oldest is 23 and the youngest just turned 18 and it seems as though all three have acquired my homebody gene.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)