Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST SEE FOR ALL MOMMIES OUT THERE!!! PLEASE POST IF YOU CAN RELATE HAPPY2013!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Do you think mothers get enough credit for all that they do?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

Hi there girls! As you know I get so bored at times and as a mommy of two sweet kiddos I post videos that I think other mommies can relate to. I wanted to share this with everyone in hopes of making at least one person laugh or smile because 2013 as been rough for some!! Please post in here if you can relate lol this is all for fun and laughs!!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
its3plusme
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Sorry that is suppose to be " 2012 as been rough for some not 2013" uhh that's called a mommy blooper!!   slapping forehead

la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump!

its3plusme
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Lol not sure what that means but I guess I'm the only one that expresses my self in this way lol confused

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang girl you got some energy! LOL! Awesome job!
happy new year

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like that can't be a productive way to clean, but fun video. I prefer to just exercise and clean seperately. As for your other question, it depends on the family, some mothers are given enough credit, others aren't. My husband does just as much for the kids and around the house as I do, so it's not like only moms do these things.

its3plusme
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM

LOL your right its not a productive way to clean lol but yes that's true my husband helps as well but I just thought this would be a funny little video for those who can relate and sometimes feel that they get a good workout when cleaning the kitchen especially  if you are cleaning the right way lol I don't know about you but once I'm done I feel like I've had a full workout session lol

juggling

its3plusme
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I know right lol but trust me honey I was tired lol

sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)