Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird......

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi. For a while now since my son turned one, I have gotten fluttering a few times in my lower abdoman,and also, i sometimes feel like my stomach area just expands and if something is moving in. And when theres alot of pressure, it kinda hurts. I dont know what this is. I remember even taking preg. tests to  be sure, but they all came out negative. I still have this presently.

***well ladies, I have decided to get my self checked out, and have done a complete abdominal and pelvic ultrasound, to figure why I been getting these symptoms all this time. I am still waiting on my results..

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Buggy979
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Gas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Gas, gall bladder, digestive issues, all feel like this.

deadlights86
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM

They are called phantom kicks my baby will be 4 thursday and I still get them sometimes.

stargaze281
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM

another thing, one night for 3 straight nights, i felt on my lower left abdonen as if something was gently and slowly pressing out, like a small portion, I dont know, I thought it was a baby, lol

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I would either poop, or see a doctor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DaniandTom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Yeah, it's gas. I did the same thing when I had my first. I guess when you're pregnant you suddenly become aware of every little flutter and that just doesn't go away. Until then, you just never noticed them.

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I too think it's gas

stargaze281
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Yes but I have had these symptoms for a while, and I dont get gas all the time. So, I will be seeing a doctor soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)