Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Zumba fitness * .

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  • 14 Replies

SO My Birthday is Tomorrow !! :)))))  & since im "kind of" a new years baby i wanted something (bday present) to go along with the new year so this time im realy going to get serious about losing my baby weight from my son so i am asking him to get me the zumba fitness program & just wanted to know has anyone tried it? success stories?! or what have you tried that has worked for you.. oh diets also please !! * .

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethsunshine
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I lost 40+ pounds last year thanks to Zumba, Turbokick, and changing my eating habits. No diet, just portion control, moderation and lots of water.
Meloney413
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Yay glad to hear that congrat! I honestly could not change my diet it would be so inconvieniet to cook & serve my family one thing & make something totaly different for me.. im all for portions & moderation but water is one thing im going to have to get used to.... i hate water :( ew  * .

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:44 AM

zumba is sooo fun!!!  i do it ll the time at the gym!! it becomes very addicting!! which is good..LOL

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM
diet is a huge part of weight loss
happy birthday! mine is Monday :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelbab24
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:22 AM
I got it for Christmas and love it!! Too early to let you know if it's working but it's the only exercise I don't mind doing lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
travelbunny
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I want to start it but don't have the money to buy the DVD to work at home. 

elzmnsf
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I adore Zumba and have seen great results when I used it regularly. Why can't you make healthy meals for all of you? Your kids need good veggies and correct portions as much as you do. It may be an adjustment if they aren't used to it, but it is doable and needed for healthy living.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I do Zumba, not for weight loss though. But others I know have and it works if you stick with it.

colins_mom
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I had better luck going to the classes on top of going to tge gym regularly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM

GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN