Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I must admit I got myself in something I cant handle. All I can do is cry an wait til I have my 2nd baby jan 30

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 25 Replies

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2bahandcch
by Queen of the World on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM

no details? those might help you get some advice if thats what you are looking for

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM

ok

jessimicuh
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Ummmmmmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM

what did you do?

SHEMEKIA
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM

this second pregnancy has been so misreable to me all i can do is cry. 

Threw out my hold pregnancy after I turned 5 months I have had chest pain, leg pain, arm pains, back pains an shortness of breath an i didnt have none of this with my first pregnancy. My baby was 9 or 10months when I  got pregnant.

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Sorry you are having a hard time. You have less than a month to go so just try to hang in there. Keep your eye on the prize, which is that sweet little baby.

cjsix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry this pregnancy hasn't been as easy as the first. I have had six children and each pregnancy was different some more difficult than others. You have a month to go and you CAN do this! That little baby is growing healthy and strong and waiting with you till it's time to come out....you will be soooooo happy when you see them for the first time and hold them in your arms! All the difficulties will melt away soon after seeing that sweet precious face. Hugs Momma....you are doing Great!  pregnant belly

SHEMEKIA
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM

did u ever have pain on the left side of your chest

Quoting cjsix:

I'm sorry this pregnancy hasn't been as easy as the first. I have had six children and each pregnancy was different some more difficult than others. You have a month to go and you CAN do this! That little baby is growing healthy and strong and waiting with you till it's time to come out....you will be soooooo happy when you see them for the first time and hold them in your arms! All the difficulties will melt away soon after seeing that sweet precious face. Hugs Momma....you are doing Great!  pregnant belly

cjsix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I think I probably did...I remember having one baby pushing on a nerve and sending pain shooting down my leg the last few weeks,that with a couple of them the relaxin worked REALLY well and I could barely walk the last couple months because of the pain and shifting of joints,one who insisted their foot must constantly push out on the left side (you could actually see the outline of her foot...lol! ) and another little one who loved pushing their feet into my ribs...among other things. But,none of it seems so bad once they are in your arms.

Are you having pain on your left side lately? Is the baby pushing their feet,bum or head in the area?

Quoting SHEMEKIA:

Quoting cjsix:

SHEMEKIA
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM

yes> an i really dont know whats shes doing but her head is down

Quoting cjsix:

I think I probably did...I remember having one baby pushing on a nerve and sending pain shooting down my leg the last few weeks,that with a couple of them the relaxin worked REALLY well and I could barely walk the last couple months because of the pain and shifting of joints,one who insisted their foot must constantly push out on the left side (you could actually see the outline of her foot...lol! ) and another little one who loved pushing their feet into my ribs...among other things. But,none of it seems so bad once they are in your arms.

Are you having pain on your left side lately? Is the baby pushing their feet,bum or head in the area?

Quoting SHEMEKIA:

Quoting cjsix:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN