Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
My son has been teething for 3 months. Its been nothing but chewing, drooling, fussiness and the last 2 weeks its been hell getting him down for a nap. He wants to take his pacifier and put the whole thing in his mouth, not take his bottle instead chew on the nipple, he gets up randomly to fuss and chew... its a nightmare. He is 6 months old.

Now my daughter, she just chewed and drooled but nnever fussed. I never knew a new tooth came through...

I have gave him cold things but it only last temporary before he wants something new in his mouth. I bought one of those raspberry chew binkies and he hates it.

What else do you have for me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Replies (11-13):
mmccrea
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Chamomile tea?  That is what I give my son.  It is a mild sedative and a pain reliever.

angie2568
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I will give you a link another mom sent to me for eczema, but it has teething items on there - Amber necklaces for boys or girls. I also have seen 3 kids ages 4 mns - 5 yrs old with these necklaces and older children. (*read the website - great things) http://www.hazelaid.com/

Good Luck 

cyork2
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:14 PM
teething tablets! those things have been a life saver lately. And ill probably get bashed but sometimes ill dip the tip of my finger in cold bourbon and rub it on his gums. Works great, but I don't do it often and its usually after NOTHING else helps him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN