Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Do you keep a change of clothes for you in the car?

Posted by   + Show Post

I know many of us keep changes for the kiddies, but there have been times that I needed to change my shirt, or one time I dumped a cup of coffee all over my jeans. After this I kept a t-shirt and inexpensive pair of pants in the trunk of the car.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
shorty13417
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Nope

Aishamusty
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Ne

mamakenzi
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:51 AM
I used to keep an overnight bag. I worked in emergency services and I got stuck at work a lot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AuntyEm774
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Nope, only have extra along for us and kids if we are going branding and the weather is wet or its been muddy, otherwise we take our chances.
BaBa1123
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM

No.  The only time we have extras is when the weather is getting colder I will put sweators or sweatshirts in the trunk of the car or if we do a day trip down the shore of course then I throw in a bag of extras but not normally.   

storkradio193
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Nope.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

JTriches
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM

good idea

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

There was the time that we got to a weekend event and I'd left all of my clothes on hangers behind. I had underwear, since I'd put items in a small bag, but I hung up all of my tops and pants.  I had my bag in the trunk, but all I was able to use from it was a sweater- which was something anyway. The pants I had in it were not suitable for the event.  We found a mall not too far away and I was able to buy on sale a pair of pants and a couple tops. But at least I had the sweater, although the clothes I kept for emergencies in the car didn't help more than that.

CoCo4987
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM
No havent ever kept clothes but was just thinking.about the times I could of used something so I was jus thinking the other day about putting a bag in there.. just never kno what could happen..
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Yeah, like the time the baby threw up on me.  I'd suggest a t-shirt, sweater, and pants or skirt- something that would work for several occasions.

Quoting CoCo4987:

No havent ever kept clothes but was just thinking.about the times I could of used something so I was jus thinking the other day about putting a bag in there.. just never kno what could happen..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN