Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

she got the kids cell phones uggh!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
As if my two stepsons (who live with me and dh) dont get enough poison spat at them about their dad by queen noni and princess bm on her supervised visits...now they have total access via cell phones purchased by noni (grandmother). Oh yes and of course noni gets the phones because "kids need to fit in these days" but yet ONLY her and princess bm are permitted to be the kids contacts..we have enough issues with these kids inventing drama for their mothers benefit and her assistance with their lies. Now we have the added issue of it happening over text messages and maybe if we're reeeealy lucky bm will save the bullshit between all of them for court? Or how about the fact bm and the queen can now pad their egos with "aww they miss me soo much and call me all the time' yea i gues they do they CANT call anyone else. Lord knows thats ALL they can say they know/care nothing about how great the boys are in school,sports etc. As any custodial parent /involved guardian knows when ur the one that makes sure homeworks done,teeth brushed,rooms clean etc ANYWHERE else seems like disney world so will someone pleease tell me how to cope with the issues we already are working on topped with cell phones that are constantly on the drama channel THANKS EVERYONE.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)