Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

how do I set a profile pic. ?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
Please help I would like to have my picture on my profile but don't know how. please help... thanks. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tears78
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Look on the top right corner of your screen and look for the My Other Stuff tab, and click account settings , you will have to log in again but once you do scroll down and you will see a blace to upload your pic

arango
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Wow...that was fast thank you. the thing isthat I'm using my cell. Do you happen to know if its possible thorough my cell???

Quoting tears78:

Look on the top right corner of your screen and look for the My Other Stuff tab, and click account settings , you will have to log in again but once you do scroll down and you will see a blace to upload your pic

tears78
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:48 AM

oh gosh, um not sure if you can.  i just checked my phone go to MY STUFF tab click and you will see my account settings ,

Quoting arango:

Wow...that was fast thank you. the thing isthat I'm using my cell. Do you happen to know if its possible thorough my cell???

Quoting tears78:

arango
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Thanks tears78 ;)
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Hi, you can do it from your cell, but you'll need to click on view full site in order to do so as the mobile app doesn't support it.

Quoting arango:

Quoting tears78:

arango
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Oh..... ok I'm gona try that right now. ;0)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)