Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

She posting my kids pixs on FB

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 35 Replies

Is there anything that i do, there this person posting pictures of my kids on her FB. I have asked her over & over again to take them down since Aug, & all she did was block me, then later all deleted her page.

Every now & then Facebook send me an email, asking if i know a "list" of people and as i was looking at it i see my 5 years picture.

She is not using my 5 year daughter as her head pic and another pic of both of my daughter as her "cover" picture. Anyone in the world can see these pictures now.

I again had sent an email asking to have them removed. Onces again she blocks me.

i have my friend log on and sure enough there still up. I report it to FB again and still havent gotten anything back from them.

Is there anything i can do? I dont even post pictures of my kids on FB.

How can i get them taken off?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
onethought
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM
This happened to my friend. The police got involved. And now you need to make your entire Facebook private and non searchable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My FB is already private (family only) and non searchable, she got them off a friends page. My friend had already taken them down back in Aug when i found out. How ever the lady had already copyed & save it to her computer and is now posting them on FB again.

We just called the police in Va, and they said its a FB matter & there nothing they can do.

FB has emailed me back since Aug. i send many email since then too.

Quoting onethought:

This happened to my friend. The police got involved. And now you need to make your entire Facebook private and non searchable

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Do you know her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Do you know her?

Kinda, i mean i dont know her know her but she is the Birth-aunt to my youngest daughter, who we adopted 2 years ago.

snowangel1979
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I would have all your friends block her too. That way she can't go on your friends pages and get any pics.
How does she know who your friends are? That's kinda scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
So it his her bio niece she is posting pictures of? I would tell Facebook that if haven't already.

Quoting MornmyOfOne:

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Do you know her?

Kinda, i mean i dont know her know her but she is the Birth-aunt to my youngest daughter, who we adopted 2 years ago.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bethgoedeken
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM

What did FB say?

MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Thanks, i will send them all a message and ask that they block her as well. I also posted a post lettting everyone know family or not, they do NOT have any permission to post any kind of pictures of my kids!!

Im not sure, i think it something like my friends are friends with some of her friends.

Quoting snowangel1979:

I would have all your friends block her too. That way she can't go on your friends pages and get any pics.
How does she know who your friends are? That's kinda scary.

MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Yes, i told FB.

So it his her bio niece she is posting pictures of? I would tell Facebook that if haven't already.

Quoting MornmyOfOne:

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Do you know her?

MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Nothing. i havent got a message back from them yet, and the first one i sent off was in Aug.

Quoting bethgoedeken:

What did FB say?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)