Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Ok so DD who is 22 months for the past 2 weeks eats breakfast fine but lunch and dinner she will chew the food then spit it out and complain she is hungry and wants a snack. She will eat the snack without a problem. The food I make is food she always would eat and just out of no where she stopped eating it. I just don't know what to do. We cut back snacks to see if that helps but it doesn't. Help please!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (11-11):
Dvegas
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

My sister had this problem with her youngest when he was two. Then when they came to live with me for a while I told him if he wanted milk or juice then he has to eat a couple of bites first he did then i gave him a  sip of his drink but only  sip. Then i kept telling him if he wants more drink then he needs to take a couple more bites i kept doing this until he finished his food. Every now and again he would say no but i refused his drink and he would stare at me just waiting for me to give in but i never did and he ended up eating his food. You just have to try your best not to give in good luck to you! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)