Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Just removed son from daycare after 2nd

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

If you want the full story read here http://www.cafemom.com/group/advice/forums/read/17869961/Daycare_Question?added_shortcut=1&removed_shortcut=1

When I made the situation known she gave me 2 different stories that conflicted, got loud, approached me and proceeded to call me a liar (she wasn't even there). If they had the cameras up like they are suppose to there wouldn't be an issue. I called my states social services department made them aware and will take it from there. I do not and will not play around with my children's safety!! My ex was there today, but removed our son from the building because he knew momma bear was coming out, however my ex could see from outside via the front window what was going on - he could tell when I walked out I was in a rage and he was clearly upset. He knew how hard it was for me to put our children into someone elses care, especially due to the circumstances, and then for this to happen was just an outrage.

I strongely suggest if you are looking for daycare that you check out your states social services website as well as family reviews (not just from the daycares website). DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cupckae.ninja
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM

You go MAMA!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Good for you. So sorry this happened.

RutterMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Wow, I'm so sorry!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM

oh wow!!  sucks that, that happenend!! but good on you!! love that momma bear instinct  :)

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Glad you removed him!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Bummer :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Amen sister! My 3yr. old grandson came home with mono. You can't trust anyone these days so it seems

trublonde130
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Mono?! WOW that is insane! I hope he is better!

Quoting mamamiajk:

Amen sister! My 3yr. old grandson came home with mono. You can't trust anyone these days so it seems

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)