Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What age did your child stop wearing diapers to bed

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 48 Replies
I tried with my daughter and she can't wake up from her sleep to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirita323
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I read that a lot of kids wear a diaper to bed for a year after they're potty trained during the day. No personal experience yet, but I know my daughter wouldn't be able to go without a diaper at night yet.

robbinsroost
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM
DD1 was 3. She wore them about 1 week after being day trained. DS1 is still wearing them and he is 6 1/2. He was fully day trained by 4. DD2 wore them until 4, about 6 months after being day trained.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I didn't train the boys until they were dry at night, so they stopped wearing diapers to bed at age three. but all children are different and some wear diapers or pull ups much longer.

saucymama519
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM

My oldest is the only one that's old enough to be potty trained and he still wears them at night. He's 3 and a half. I have a feeling it will be a while before he can go the night without them, he sleeps too deeply.

Kitschy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Both were about 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM

My DD was 3, but I have to admit last week she was sick, so I put her in a pull up for one night.  I will skip the details, but glad I still had a few.  she is 4 now, and boy were they tight, LOL.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:02 AM

my daughter was about 2.5 when i stopped putting one on her..

brandyblx
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Basically,as soon as they were fully potty trained.(No more accidents during the day).

LADYxGHOST
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM

My daughter stopped at 3, my son stopped at 9 (he has autisim).  Limiting flids a few hours before bed.  Having the child try to potty before going to bed and first thing when they wake.  If possible to wake her up yourself a few times a night and put her on the potty to go, even if she is half asleep.  This will also narrow down when she is peeing in the middle of the night. 

opinionatedmom
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:07 AM

my 4 yr old still does but I just got him half trained a few days ago. he is slow cognetively and has the abilities of about a 3 yr old so I don't sweat it. he will get it in time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)