My 16 month daughter has had a fever of 103 all day today. Advil was bringing it down then stopped working so we started alternating with Tylenol and that isn't working at all. We gave her a lukewarm bath and the fever broke for about ten minutes then was back up to 102 and spiked to 103 again shortly after that. She can't take any more medicine until 1am and the fever is holding steady at 102.6 now. I'm really worried, she has never had a fever like this. She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I'm really wondering if I should maybe take her to the ER tonight, especially since the medication stopped helping. Has anyone been through this before? I don't know what to do and I'm paniking a little bit.