Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

ITS EFFIN FB

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 19 Replies
God why do people have to get so bent out of shape when someone deletes them?

Its not like I deleted you from real life!

Blasting people all over fb isnt cool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica1078
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:53 AM
my family is like that- fb is their lives...I have an account but haven't been on in quite awhile...I told them I have a phone, call me, I don't have the patience or energy to keep track of their status posts...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Just one more way for me to be ignored by everyone in family.  I use it to email pictures of dd to aunt.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

LOl, I usually just hide people I don't want to see. I don't have anyone on my facebook that I don't see in real life at least once a year. But some of them are real debbie downers, or just stupid. SO I hide their posts.

ABeaverhausen
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm one of those people who would take a FB deletion personally.  When people post annoying shit, I just hide them.  No need to be a bitch about it.

--- Unfit Parenting ---

Please, I'm a miserable troll, stop feeding me this delicious trollfood.

laylolilah
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM
When you delete a person, does it notify them? If so, I've never been deleted. I don't see why I would be since I only use it to post pics of DD for family back home. I have deleted others though. Did they get a notification?! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Why would you take it personally? I don't understand.

"Hiding" people isn't in my best interest, for example. Why would I want other people to read my stuff when I don't want to look at their stuff anymore?

Quoting ABeaverhausen:

I'm one of those people who would take a FB deletion personally.  When people post annoying shit, I just hide them.  No need to be a bitch about it.

slightlyperfect

ABeaverhausen
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Psychology 101 - Deleting someone from a social networking site is a form of rejection, which tends to hurt most people.  Basic human understanding.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Why would you take it personally? I don't understand.

"Hiding" people isn't in my best interest, for example. Why would I want other people to read my stuff when I don't want to look at their stuff anymore?

Quoting ABeaverhausen:

--- Unfit Parenting ---

Please, I'm a miserable troll, stop feeding me this delicious trollfood.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Quoting laylolilah:

When you delete a person, does it notify them? If so, I've never been deleted. I don't see why I would be since I only use it to post pics of DD for family back home. I have deleted others though. Did they get a notification?! :P

no, but you can easily go through your friends list.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Just one more way for me to be ignored by everyone in family.  I use it to email pictures of dd to aunt.

well one of my 'friends' who i went to elem school with and was one of the biggest bullies in the entire world decided to add me, we were all good until last night when she told me that i needed to be more postive. 

i've not had an actual post post since the night before last, and before that it was because my lovely mother in law gave dd play doh. 

i post for my game, and pics of addison, that's it!!!!!!! 

she had my phone number, so if she wanted to be mature about it, she could've texted me or privatelyl messaged me. 

laylolilah
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Gotcha. I would never be able to remember who is or used to be on my friends list. No matter anyway, like you, I figure its only effin Facebook!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting laylolilah:

no, but you can easily go through your friends list.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)