Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

let's get to know each other!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 32 Replies

hello! it's great to have ppl to excange advice, good and bad, with. it,s hard being a mom, especially a single one. ilike that there will be adults I can talk to! so who would like to introduce themselves? let's get to know each other!butterflyfingers crossedbible studybow down

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/suthrndragonfly
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jlbh5487
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Hi :) I'm Jessie.
I'm 25 & married. I have 2 boys..Andrew is 6 & Luke is 4 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I'm Amanda.I'm 28 and will celebrate 7 yrs of marriage (and my 29th birthday) next month and we have a 6 yr old daughter.

suthrndragonfly
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I'm Jodi. I'm 42. my husband passed away 3 yrs ago. we have 3 gils-Emily-18, Abby-Rose-8, and Karah Grace 4 1\2.

suthrndragonfly
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Nice to meet you all!love you sign

HannahLee87
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Hey, I'm Hannah. I'm 25 years old. I've been married 5 years we adopted two kids, Autumn 8 and Brody 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frstldyhmsch
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey guys! I'm Christy, a mom of 3, my hubby's a pastor and we are all vegetarians, Christians & Homeschoolers. I'm a SAHM that runs an Ebay & Amazon business for extra income. I enjoy living below my means, so that I'm always in a position to help someone. I like to blog in my spare time & share with other mom's like myself. Pleased to meet cha'

shake hand

Through the eyes of a "Teacher Momma " typing

http://www.branyact.blogspot.com/  Let's talk homeschool  

jessicaglass181
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Hello I'm Jessica

I have 2 kids Brittany is 8 and JJ is 5.

AmberJane87
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Hello!

I am Amber. Mother of Ava (4.5 years old) and Daniel (7 months old). My husband is a police officer and I work at a large company full time. I would love to be able to be home more with my kids, but financially, I have to work! I hope everyone is having a great day!

-Amber

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Howdy! I'm AnnaLisa. I'm 30. I'm a single mom to an 8yr old daughter. I work.  I love animals!  and I am realllly bored right now..lol  :)

klynne1082
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I'm Krista. I am married and ccurently a SAHM as well as a college student in Columbus, GA. I have two little ones. Makayla is 4 and Desmond is 16 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)