Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let's get to know each other!

hello! it's great to have ppl to excange advice, good and bad, with. it,s hard being a mom, especially a single one. ilike that there will be adults I can talk to! so who would like to introduce themselves? let's get to know each other!butterflyfingers crossedbible studybow down

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/suthrndragonfly
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Replies (21-30):
rnkplus7
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Hi, I'm Karen,I'm 37. My husband and I have been married 5 years and have 7 children. Austin 15, Kayleigh 15, Hunter 14, Kenzie 12, Meghan 12, Willie 11, and Wyatt 3.
hplesha
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Hey there! I'm Heather. We live in Michigan. I am engaged to be married October 26, 2013. We have been together for 6 years. We have two boys. 8 year old and a 2 year old (next month).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilhandswonder0
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hi Everyone :)

My name's Abigail, married, mother of 3, B16/G14/B9. Live in CA. Ran my own licensed Home Daycare for 15 yrs. Worked with a LOT of children 0-13 from different walks of life.  Looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. You can send me msg or look me up on FB.

Good Day/Night :)butterfly

stressedmomto4
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Hi I'm Angie. I'm 25 married with 4 kids. My boys are 18 and 4 and my girls are 4 and 2. Kinda a crazy household.
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Im Stacy.. im 33 from Ohio.. i have been with my husband Jason for 18 yrs(August 21st) married 15 yr (August 15th) im a SAHM to our 9 children.. 5 boys ages 17(in July), 8, 6, 4 1/2 and 2....4 girls, ages 13, 10, 3 1/2 and 14 months.
HeadKrobe8789
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Hi!  I'm Heather.  I've been with my DF for almost three and a half years and we're getting married in two weeks.  We have no kids together but he has a four year old named BrennaLynn from a previous relationship and we're currently trying for one of our own. 

Lilmommaxo
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:38 AM
I'm Haley. I'm 20. I live in Clayton GA. I am engaged my to wonderful fiance Austin. We have been together 5 years. I have a 16 month old little boy. I am a cna.
PandTsmomjuly
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 4:31 AM

I'm Florence. I'm 29 and have 3 kids. I'm hoping to be divorced within the year. My kids are Phoenix (g) 9, Tiernan (b) 5, and Darlene 3. I currently live in Bowling Green, Ohio. I work third shift manning the desk at an assisted/independant living facility but I'm an STNA by profession and hope to get back to doing that once a work-related shoulder injury has fully healed.

CampClan
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:22 AM
I'm Dawn- single mom to Ryan (17 & learning to drive & plays soccer for his school), Brittany (13 new to "womanhood" if you KWIM & very defiant towards her dad & wants to play soccer this fall), Rebecca (12 middle child/goofball & loves to sing), Logan (almost 10 & still trying to figure out who he is), & Shawn (almost 4 & sooo lucky he's my last child otherwise if he was the oldest he'd be an only child).

I've been divorced for a year now to my husband of 13 yrs. We met in 7th grade, grew up as best friends but did not start dating until a year after graduating. He has another child who will be 2 in a few days.

ETA forgot to mention we live in Ohio!
trisha903
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Hi my name is Trisha married2 kids amber is 22 Michael is 18 he has hf autism
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured