Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

About Me and my babyboy Brayden

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

HI my name is Breeze and im 19 and i have 10 month old baby named Brayden.......he is the best thing that ever happen to me and i love him wit all my heart...it can be stressful sometimes and hard but he is worth it..he likes to dance to music and he says dada, baba, and he will say mama someimes...I jus need some advise on being a young mom and i wanted to know if anyone could help me out!!!!

girl giving flower

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Miller_Mama
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:37 PM

well what are some things you would like to know? i got a 2yr old.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Hi Breeze!!

Welcome to the group!  :) My name is AnnaLisa, my daughter is 8yrs old.  I was  a young mom, (pregnant at 20)  what did you want some advice on?

renay93
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:57 AM

well i would like to kno wat i should do wen i get stressed somtimes i get so stressed i dont kno wat to do except to leave the room for a min....my babyboy will scream at the top of his lungs for no reason he does it alot and my fiance is at work most of the time

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM

feeling stressed is completely normal!!  and babies scream.  usually babies only cry cuz they want something..food, wet diaper, gas, they're tired, or they just want some cuddles.  brayden is at the age where he is probably teething right now too...are there certain times of the day when it's worse? do you have anyone you could ask for some help? i've been a single mom since day one, and i know when my daughter was a baby, i had noone..except my mom.

renay93
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:30 AM

im usually the only one here pauls at work and im mainly stuck here during the day and Brayden will be a year old next month and he dont relly cry that much he jus likes to scream and it gets on my nerves alot and i kno he relly dont understand yet i jus wish he would stop that screaming

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)