Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Things I should know about when planning.....

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I did another post today about having another baby shower, but some moms told me about a diaper and wipes shower. so I start thinking. That sounds like a better idea. So the moms how have had a diaper shower, plz tell me the things I should no like if there games food. things like i know these are silly question but I guess a diaper shower is smaller.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I've never been to a diaper and wipes shower before so I couldn't tell you, but maybe the moms on the Babies group would know?

Busymomma1988
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

My fiance is throwing a diaper party. We know someone with a private bar and he's inviting a bunch of guys to come with a pack of diapers so they can come inside and drink. I think it's a fantastic idea. I've typically seen guys throw it more than girls, but that doesn't mean you can't! Just let everyone know that admission to the party is a pack of diapers and/or wipes. 

sav820
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Who's having a shower, and who's giving it ?  I would never just give diapers..to me its a extra gift ,not something I would use as a main gift.....shitty diapers??  heck no, lol..Now maybe a man would/ could do a diaper /wipes shower...that I could see, but the fun is picking out awesome items for the baby / babies. Not just diapers they throw away. My opinion anyway/

Just curious, but Why the change of  the type of shower..? Some have multiple showers depending on how many friends, relatives, careers, church,  college and how many babies too. My DD had 6 plus two luncheons..ALL Surprises...she only knew about one luncheon...And she was having Higher multiples so everyone was ecstatic over her pregnancy, since they waited many many years for "a child" surprise llolol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)