Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

again...

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

so just a year ago e and my daughters father broke up and he has since moved on but im still having alot of trouble with it. i put that fake smile on everyday and when im around him im fine but sometimes when im alone i just think about all the times that were good, all the times when he did actually care and i cant help but feel so lonely and feeling like i just wish it would work out. well i was nice and let him and his new gf stay with me for a couple weeks cuz he got kicked out (ik stupid stupid move on my part)  well anyways i let him get back under my skin i let myself believe that he still cared because there hve been moments where he acts like he cares still but then theres those really bad moments where we fight and i hate this feeling. im so conflicted because hes moving back into his mothers and it feels like hes leaving me all over again even though we arent even back together. idk maybe its just me maybe i just hang on to things too much but i cant bear this pain again it hurts too much.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DaniandTom
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sweetie, you need to let go. I know it's hard but if it's been over a year now, he isn't coming back. I think you could benefit from some counseling. Just to help you get over this and move on. Life is too short and there are too many fish in the sea to waste your life pining for someone who doesn't want a relationship with you. ♥Hugs♥

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM

stop longing for the past momma. Until you let go you will be hurting. Focus on being a happy single momma. You don't need a man to make you happy. Once you are on your own two feet emotionally then look for a mate.

kg10892
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM

thanks you guys so much! it means alot to hear that. i try to talk to my family but they just critize me so its kinda hard :/ im definitely glad i found this site!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN