Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

my 2 month old has a tooth coming in

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 9 Replies

is this normal i dont know like he already hold his head up really good he trys to make the same face that i make now people tell me he shouldnt be so good at this stuff yet .does anybody else baby  did or does this already please talk to me i can really use a friend to talk to about this 

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Might be a cyst and not a tooth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommii1434
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM
My oldest DD got her first tooth at 2 months. Fully came in at 3. Some kids just get them early.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessimicuh
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Some kids just get teeth early.. every kids different.. As for holding their heads up that young, mine did too. Like the PP said, may be a cyst - go see PCP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:28 PM
DS had his first 2 come in by 4 months but he started teething at 2months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherofjb
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM
My little on.got her first at 3 months! Had second by 4 months and had all her teeth by 16 months. Got her two year mollars at 19,200,22 months. Some just them them.earlier than others. Amber teething necklaces are an amazing investment!!! $15 for a pin free teething baby!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM
All kids develop differently...some faster than the average
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Very normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Totally normal. My kids didn't cut their first teeth until 10months and 12 months, but it all depends on the baby.

EskimoKisses4Me
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

It's normal, like everyone is saying, every baby is different.. My Little One didn't get his teeth that early but was holding his head up at a early age also..

So I gotta share this since it's about small babies with teeth....... We were visiting family in VA and while we were at the Tobacco Festival we met this lady. I don't remember what led to the conversation but she told us that her son was born with teeth.. I didn't believe her so she brought the baby, who was only a few weeks old, over to us and opened his mouth and sure enough, two tiny little teeth!! It was crazy!! I've never seen a baby that small with teeth..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)