Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heart burn and needing advice help!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 50 Replies

Any of u ladies have heart burn while pregnant? this is my second both girls and im a little over 23 weeks along and my hell everything gives me heart burn,milk water juice potatoes pasta u name it i get heart burn from it including fruits and veggies i never had heart burn with my first and im just fusterated with it now, plus i get indigestion as well.... some one help with ideas purddy please?!?!?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Tell your doctor and make sure it is heart burn not reflux.   Then ask about zantac or the generic version Ranitidine for treatment.  That is what i had while pregnant and still use nearly 7 years later.  

BobbieJo286
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Prilosec is what my doctor prescribed with 2 pregnacies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheyJacksMom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I had crazy heart burn with my DD because all I mostly ate was mexican food What helped me was DQ. I had an ice cream cone everyday. Just a reg. med. vanilla cone and it helped so much. But for late at night when it wasn't open I had to get my own tub for at home. Just in case. :)
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Milk/dairy can make it way worse. Try tums.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mousesmommy5610
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM

goodness i dont see a dr until tomorrow really early my gosh i feel like my whole chest is going to burst into flames or i might vomit or something!!!! this sucks like i said i didnt have heart burn at all with my first she was a blad baby lol. did ur guys' babies come out with hair, ive always heard no heart burn etc no hair and if u have it means baby will have hair... true?? false??

-42-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:23 AM
A teaspoon of pickle juice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mousesmommy5610
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:25 AM

i dont have any pickle juice :/ all i have is zegrid otc

mamalusbear
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:26 AM

OB said that TUMS and Zantac were fine to take for heartburn.

caro100
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

No laying down for 30 minutes after you eat after meals.  Limit your pop intake.  Small frequent meals.  Some people limit coffee and tea.

caro100
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:32 AM

I had heartburn with both, they weren't bald, but they weren't full heads of hair either.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

goodness i dont see a dr until tomorrow really early my gosh i feel like my whole chest is going to burst into flames or i might vomit or something!!!! this sucks like i said i didnt have heart burn at all with my first she was a blad baby lol. did ur guys' babies come out with hair, ive always heard no heart burn etc no hair and if u have it means baby will have hair... true?? false??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)