Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a blog?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
I was wondering how many of you moms have your own blog just for fun (about your family-crafts-food and so on)?? What do you blog about? HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?? Ive been thinking about making one but i dont even know where to start.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Yes, I have multiple blogs. I have one for my Daughter. I just update her life every couple months. 
I have one for Homeschooling, which we put on hold till next year since we decided to keep her in her Montessori school another year.
I have one for our Foster parenting journey, which we just finished all of our classes so it's pretty short.

I used to have a journal one, just for thoughts and stuff, but I never did anything on it.

I use blogger.  

Babujai
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I started one a few months ago on Blogger.  I was committing myself to living more naturally (chemical free) so I thought I'd journal/share that journey on a blog.  I write about twice a month, but I'm not on schedule or anything. 

http://agwanbackyard.blogspot.com/ 

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have one that is mostly on things I create. I got started just by going to blogger, signing up and craeting a blog page.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)