Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccines?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did you or didn't you? Why, or why not?

What are some good fact checking sites?

I do not want to, but my husband is undecided.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM

All four of my kids are fully vaxed and 3 of them are adults.  I have seen first hand the consequences on peoples lives that have contracted what is now easily avoided communicable diseases. For ME the benefits and protection outweigh the risks. 

Karen_S
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Do a search on "vaccination" in the CafeMom search box.  Lots of folks have already posted about this, so there's plenty of opinions to think about. Honestly, it's a bit like spanking and breasfeeding, one of those topics that folks have really strong feelings on and sometimes get a bit snippy about.

piwife
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

there is a no vax group on cm also the natural moms group has tons of info. i delayed vaxs

-PB
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I would not ask or search for medical advice on this website.  Particularly about vaccines. You'll get a lot of misinformation and links to non-credible websites.  Go to the library or search credible websites (websites that end in .gov, .edu, or .org).

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM

We did and dont regret it.  If she had shown reactions to them, we may not have done them.  We did however delay a few in her toddler years just to space them out more.

emmy526
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

nvm....i see my inquiry is anwered  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)