Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick birthday kid

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

How would you handle a birthday party where the birthday kid is sick, and coughs all over the cake as he is blowing out the candles???  BTW he just turned 13 not 3

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Hmm Hard to say honestly.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I would cancel a party if the kid is sick. If my kid went to a party where the kid is sick, I would be appauled at the way the flu is going around that they did not cancel. Did this really happen?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jebekarue
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Yes, though thankfully it was just us in the house and no other kids aside from our own.  Of course the cake went in the trash, was just curious if anyone had encountered it before either at their own kids party with other kids/parents there or at someone else's party.  I was kinda pissed though cause cakes are expensive and he should know better. (not my kid my friends kid who lives with us) Thats the kind of stupid, inconsiderate shit I have been dealing with since they have been living here. T-minus 20 days an counting left!!!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:44 AM

yaaa a 13 yr old SHOULD know better...but yaa, i woulda been disgusted too..LOL..if my daughter was sick on her party day..i would cancel it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)