Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (651-660):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM

WElcome!

Quoting 80KitKat80:

Hello fellow moms!

I've joined this site to help educate women of all ages about tubal ligation. I understand there are many misconceptions when it comes to possible risks and the reasons behind why some women experience Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome. I however am here to help put those assumptions to rest. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM

What kind of advice do you need? You should ask your questions in the group and we could help more. (:

Quoting Crowdkid:

Hello everyone. I'm a first-time mom and I guess will need a lot of advice)) Feel free to send me good tips!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lindyb1980
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Lindsay. I have a one year old boy that is the center of my universe and I am looking for advice and friends to talk to about not only him, but life, family and just things in general. 

Lindyb1980
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm a breast feeding mom too and I would either call your doctor and ask or call a nurse.. They should be able to give you some names of medicines you are able to take. 

Kelly128
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Kelly and I have a 4 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. I am really excited to be part of this group!

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Hi Lindsay.

Quoting Lindyb1980:

Hi! My name is Lindsay. I have a one year old boy that is the center of my universe and I am looking for advice and friends to talk to about not only him, but life, family and just things in general. 

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kelly. Welcome.

Quoting Kelly128:

Hi. My name is Kelly and I have a 4 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. I am really excited to be part of this group!

granniebroom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello to all:)

Thanks for allowing me to join the group

I'm not a new parent mom but a grandmother to 7 children ages 1-13....I have a son and 2 daughters and 2 step-daughters...with that brings 1 daughter-n-law and 2 son-n-laws.   Life is good to me

I work closely with young parents at church so I am here looking for ways to offer support and encouragement to these young parents.   Also,  I think I will receive the same encouragement from you here at the site as well.

Again thank you and I look forward to learning so much from you all.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

My girls are now almost 12 and 13 but when they were little, like around 2, they did have issues with separation anxiety. I just started slowly teaching them that if I left the room or even left the house, I'd come back. :)

Quoting kathykfab:

Hello, first time here, I wondered if there are any mothers out there who have children with separation anxiety? I have a 14 daughter who is going through tough times.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Welcome to the group, Jessica! I'm sorry your stepdaughter is a handful right now. You may also want to try the Stepmom Central group, too, for more advice:

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting Momofrussells:

Hello Everyone, I am new to the group my name is jessica. I am in need of some advice on my 2 year old step daughter who is putting my through hell. Also i am  18 weeks pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured