Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 1510 Replies
21 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM
12 moms liked this

Hello ladies my name is Bethany.

sodapop909
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
18 moms liked this

hey everyone i am new to the site my name is shasa and love that there is so much support and advice on here i would love to make new friends and learn new things about being a mom and pregnancy and all of that i am a first time mom i am about 23 weeks along and i want to know all i can to become a great momma:)

Fotogrl546
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM
9 moms liked this
Hello all! First time mother. Due May 25th with a baby girl! So excited, and scared to death at the same time! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lala2704
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Everyone! I'm a new mom and I'm breastfeeding my baby. I also got the flu. What can I taje to feel better, considering I'm breastfeeding?

Platinum_Mommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM
11 moms liked this

Hi My name is Angie and I'm a mom to 3 kids :) Glad to be part of the group and hoping to get to know some nice ladies! :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Welcome to the Advice group, Bethany!

Quoting PetersonMommy12:

Hello ladies my name is Bethany.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Welcome, Shasa! Congratulations on your pregnancy and being a first time mom!

Quoting sodapop909:

hey everyone i am new to the site my name is shasa and love that there is so much support and advice on here i would love to make new friends and learn new things about being a mom and pregnancy and all of that i am a first time mom i am about 23 weeks along and i want to know all i can to become a great momma:)

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Welcome to the Advice Group! It is scary to be a first time mom, but you will come through this. :)

Quoting Fotogrl546:

Hello all! First time mother. Due May 25th with a baby girl! So excited, and scared to death at the same time! :-)

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Welcome to the Advice group! I am sorry to hear you have the flu. Your best bet is to  find out what the baby's doctors recommend.  I hope you feel much better soon. If you post your question in a new post, you may get some more suggestions. Click on Advice for Moms near the top of the page, then click add new post. Good luck!

Quoting Lala2704:

Hi Everyone! I'm a new mom and I'm breastfeeding my baby. I also got the flu. What can I taje to feel better, considering I'm breastfeeding?

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, Angie! Welcome! Glad to see you here.

Quoting Platinum_Mommy:

Hi My name is Angie and I'm a mom to 3 kids :) Glad to be part of the group and hoping to get to know some nice ladies! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN