Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (101-110):
Susan3kids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM
2 moms liked this

You need to talk to your husband. You both need to be on the same page when it comes to this neighbor and their children.  If you pick them up from the bus and watch them more than once (in an emergency) then you need to make a schedule and get paid for this child care. If that is what your husband wants to do - it would bring in more income to your household, if not then I would talk to the neighbor with your husband and stop this before you are responsible for the kids. 

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Autumn, Welcome to the group. Just post what's going on, down in the main forum. Lots of moms here with good ideas.

Quoting first.time.mama:

Hey everyone! My name is Autumn and I have a DSD who is 7yrs old. There is a lot of (RECENT) tension between BM and myself. I am struggling really hard with this, So this is where I am at :o)

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Hi Jasmin. Glad to have you here.

Quoting jazzijazz:

Hello Everyone my name is Jasmin and I am a mom to 3 beautiful girls. New to the Group

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Hi Susan, I'm also a grandma. Glad you're here

Quoting Susan3kids:

Good Morning.  I'm Susan and a mother of 3. Also I'm a grandma of 2. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Hi Susan! If you'll click on "quote" on the member's reply, they'll receive a notification that you've replied to them and will know this message is for them. :)

Quoting Susan3kids:

Middle school is a tough time for kids. Your 13 year old daughter might have some distractions in the classroom which makes it hard to absorb what her teachers are trying to teach. If you can try to speak with each teacher either with a note through email or in person. Get the work sent to you that she might of not completed and have her complete it. Also she can do xtra credit if the teacher allows it. Best thing to do is talk to her before it is past the time to bring up the grades. Also talk to her in private - go for a car ride and just talk.

xbdhsmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey fellow Mommies! I am Cheryl, 17, and mother of one, Xander Berman Drake <3 HWo is four months old. Totally open to any advice. Thanks. =)

ma2b513
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey y'all, my name is Katie. I look forward to chatting and getting to know other new moms to be. I have around 15 weeks left in my first pregnancy. 

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi Katie! Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

Quoting ma2b513:

Hey y'all, my name is Katie. I look forward to chatting and getting to know other new moms to be. I have around 15 weeks left in my first pregnancy. 

Twingirlsmom179
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this

hello my name is Erica and im a mother of twin girls

KPBMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi All -

I'm Megan.  My kids are DD19, DS18 and DD7.  They all have various quirks and so do I.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured