Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (1461-1470):
Candygirl65
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Candice... everyone calls me Candygirl! I'm 47 yrs old... I am divorced... I have 3 sons-Michael 29, Rick 28 and Nick 25... I have 4 grand daughters-Sammi 13, Kylie 5, Autum 4 and Alexis 10... I have a daughter in-law Kim, and my other 2 sons gf's who r like daughters to me-Somer, Heather... I live in Southgate, Michigan... I grew up in Detroit, Michigan... I just found my bio mom, sister & brother and the rest of the family in Grundy, Virgina... I have a wonderful man in my life... Elvin... whom I love so much and he loves me... he treats me like a queen!! I have a Queen of hearts pitt bull named Chocolate... A white westie named Brodie and my cat Zeusy that my youngest son got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Hi Kelli and welcome to the group!  Where are you from?  I know we have quite a few moms in this group with grown children as well so you will fit right in.  You may also want to check out the Moms with Adult Kids group as well.

Quoting mommak87:

Hi, my name is Kelli. I am a mother of 3 grown daughters. Two of them are out on their own, and I am struggling with 2 still here in my home.   i join this group for support for mothers with grown children living at home.  is there others out her on this site like myself needing some support

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Hi!  How did you Saturday go?

Quoting precious54:

morning everyone

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the group!  Where are you from?

Quoting MSJAP2010:

Hi ladies, I'm Stephanie. I'm 37, married to my best friend. I have 2 kids of my own & 1 that I accquired when my husband & I got married. My son is 5, my daughter 16, & my stepdaughter is 17. I am a very open & honest person so feel free to ask me anything.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Hello and welcome to Advice for Moms!  Is there anything specific you were looking for advice on right now?  I look forward to getting to know you!

Quoting vamom21:

Hello, I'm a Mom to a ten year old "pre-teen" boy and a four year old girl, so I am dealing with kids in two different universes! I so could use advice !!! and I love to share what I can if it helps someone else. Thank You Cafe Mom!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Hi Candygirl and welcome to the group!  I have three sons as well but mine are still young(8, 6 and 2).  I am glad to know I may survive it, lol!  Do you live close to your kids still?

Quoting Candygirl65:

Hi my name is Candice... everyone calls me Candygirl! I'm 47 yrs old... I am divorced... I have 3 sons-Michael 29, Rick 28 and Nick 25... I have 4 grand daughters-Sammi 13, Kylie 5, Autum 4 and Alexis 10... I have a daughter in-law Kim, and my other 2 sons gf's who r like daughters to me-Somer, Heather... I live in Southgate, Michigan... I grew up in Detroit, Michigan... I just found my bio mom, sister & brother and the rest of the family in Grundy, Virgina... I have a wonderful man in my life... Elvin... whom I love so much and he loves me... he treats me like a queen!! I have a Queen of hearts pitt bull named Chocolate... A white westie named Brodie and my cat Zeusy that my youngest son got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

samm0419
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Semi new to cafe mom. Have a 3yrold and a onenyear old and I'm 33weeks pregnant. .been suffering from panic attacks for a month now... and now I just don't feel like me :/. Any advice?
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Hello! Welcome to the group! I am sorry that you are having this trouble. Panic attacks are miserable. My advice would be that if you haven't already bring this up with your ob. Good luck!

Quoting samm0419:

Semi new to cafe mom. Have a 3yrold and a onenyear old and I'm 33weeks pregnant. .been suffering from panic attacks for a month now... and now I just don't feel like me :/. Any advice?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Welcome! I have a 6 year age gap as well. (:

Quoting vamom21:

Hello, I'm a Mom to a ten year old "pre-teen" boy and a four year old girl, so I am dealing with kids in two different universes! I so could use advice !!! and I love to share what I can if it helps someone else. Thank You Cafe Mom!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Welcome!  My name is Candace as well. (:

Quoting Candygirl65:

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN