Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (1471-1480):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I would talk to your dr about the attacks.

Quoting samm0419:

Semi new to cafe mom. Have a 3yrold and a onenyear old and I'm 33weeks pregnant. .been suffering from panic attacks for a month now... and now I just don't feel like me :/. Any advice?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Welcome to the group, Vickie! It's great to meet you! I have two kids, too, but mine are girls and much younger - 13 and 12. :)

Quoting precious54:

Hi. My name is Vickie. I have 2 sons ages 18 & 26.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Hi and welcome! ((HUGS)) and I'm sorry you're having panic attacks. Definitely talk to your doctor about them and maybe start taking notes about when you have them, how long they last, etc., to see if there's maybe something triggering them other than just the hormonal changes your body is going through. :)

Quoting samm0419:

Semi new to cafe mom. Have a 3yrold and a onenyear old and I'm 33weeks pregnant. .been suffering from panic attacks for a month now... and now I just don't feel like me :/. Any advice?

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Hi, Candygirl! Welcome! I have 5 grandchildren.  How wonderful that Elvin treats you so well. :)

Quoting Candygirl65:

Hi my name is Candice... everyone calls me Candygirl! I'm 47 yrs old... I am divorced... I have 3 sons-Michael 29, Rick 28 and Nick 25... I have 4 grand daughters-Sammi 13, Kylie 5, Autum 4 and Alexis 10... I have a daughter in-law Kim, and my other 2 sons gf's who r like daughters to me-Somer, Heather... I live in Southgate, Michigan... I grew up in Detroit, Michigan... I just found my bio mom, sister & brother and the rest of the family in Grundy, Virgina... I have a wonderful man in my life... Elvin... whom I love so much and he loves me... he treats me like a queen!! I have a Queen of hearts pitt bull named Chocolate... A white westie named Brodie and my cat Zeusy that my youngest son got me for Christmas 2 yrs ago.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Welcome to Advice for Moms! I am so sorry to hear things are going so rough right now. I would talk to your doctor and see if there is anything you can take for anxiety right now. Hugs to you.
Quoting samm0419:

vamom21
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello, I need advice about how to deal with my son's teacher. I don't agree with her using math as a punishment for unruly behavior of a few kids for the the entire class . Should I tell her this? I I will post to the general page. 

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!  How old is your son?  It can definitely be tough when everybody gets punished for the behavior of a few.  Does it happen often?  I think posting it in the group is a great idea and you can get even more responses.  You might also want to check out the Elementary School group to get more help there as well.

Quoting vamom21:

Hello, I need advice about how to deal with my son's teacher. I don't agree with her using math as a punishment for unruly behavior of a few kids for the the entire class . Should I tell her this? I I will post to the general page. 

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Hi! Maybe you could just ask her why she chooses math to punish the children and explain to her that you feel like that just gives kids a dislike for math? Maybe she hasn't thought of it that way?

Quoting vamom21:

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Hello! Welcome! Good idea to post to the general page. I agree that using math as a punishment is a bad signal. :(

Quoting vamom21:

KRhyMama2013
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello,

My name is Cassandra, and I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Currently due on my birthday, but know the odds of that happening are very low (too bad it would be really cool!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured