Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Carmen!

Quoting CarmenHenegan:

hey ladies my name is carmen im a mom of 5 children and married

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Hi, Megan. Welcome to the group!

Quoting Scheiman4:

Hi Im Megan. Mom of an 18 month old and expecting # 2 to arrive in March 

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hi, Jenn! Welcome! And what a sweet picture!

Quoting jennylynn4eva:

Hello All,

I am new here so let me tell you all a little bit about who I am.  My name is Jenn I am 38 yrs. old and I am a stay at home mom to a 7yr. old boy named TJ and I have a loving husband of 12+yrs.  I graduated from Rhode Island College with my BA in Psychology with a nice GPA of 3.76.  My husband also graduated from College with a BA in History from Sienna College in NY.  By nature I am a Rhode Island girl as I did live there for at least 30+yrs before we moved to Rockland, MA therefore I am still trying to get accimalated to the area and make new friends for me and my son.  

I enjoyed 20 yrs. in the field of human services before I had to leave the work force and go on SSDI which turned out to be a blessing as I feel fortunate enough to be able to do many things with him.  Hope that gives everyone a good idea of who I am.  And if anyone wants to know anything about me further please don't hesitate to ask.  Thank you for having me here.

KrissRenea
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Kristinna, I'm 22 and mommy two two beautiful dds. My oldest is 3, and my youngest is 8 months.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM

awwww,  what beautiful children! 

Welcome to the Advice group, Kristinna.

Quoting KrissRenea:

Hi everyone! I'm Kristinna, I'm 22 and mommy two two beautiful dds. My oldest is 3, and my youngest is 8 months.

stephanieannmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this

HI! I am Stephanie, a stay at home military mom of an 11 month old!  Trying to get pregranant again.  I have fertility issues.  I actually do have a question.  I have tried Clomid and am finisheing up on my 3rd month of it.  The first 2 months (I believe) I was drinking to much caffiene, which is bad for your hormone cycle (it blocks the productio of estrogen or something like that).  Anyways, i am not exctied about taking "Drugs" to get pregnant.  My chiropractor suggested some natural hormone pills (STANDARD PROCESS is the brand).  Has anyone had success with this who has had fertility issues?

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Hi Stephanie! I haven't, but I'm sure if you start a new post about this, someone will have had experience with it. You may also want to check out the Trying to Conceive group, too:

Quoting stephanieannmom:

HI! I am Stephanie, a stay at home military mom of an 11 month old!  Trying to get pregranant again.  I have fertility issues.  I actually do have a question.  I have tried Clomid and am finisheing up on my 3rd month of it.  The first 2 months (I believe) I was drinking to much caffiene, which is bad for your hormone cycle (it blocks the productio of estrogen or something like that).  Anyways, i am not exctied about taking "Drugs" to get pregnant.  My chiropractor suggested some natural hormone pills (STANDARD PROCESS is the brand).  Has anyone had success with this who has had fertility issues?

Dolce1979
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Daniela. I'm a 33 year old stay at home mom. My daughter is 4 months & 3 weeks! Her name is Mirella Jade. I've been married for 2 years now and we live out on Long Island in New York! Can't wait to chat with you all!

ginaleilani
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM

When I was pregnant with my first girl I thought I had the flu too. I actually skipped a f/u with my ob/gyn and then found out that it wasn't the flu, I had mastitis. Make sure you check with your MD. It was awful, had I gone in for my regular appt my dr would have given me antibiotics and saved me a couple weeks of misery. Good Luck to you and Congrats!

Quoting Lala2704:

Hi Everyone! I'm a new mom and I'm breastfeeding my baby. I also got the flu. What can I taje to feel better, considering I'm breastfeeding?

ginaleilani
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Everyone! I'm Gina from SF, living in NM but moving to Chicago area this summer. I have 2 girls in 1st and 3rd grade. Love the idea of having a support group! If anyone lives or knows of someone living in the Willowbrook, IL area I would love to hear about it. Thanks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured