Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
nickyjmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi I am Christine.  A stay at home mom to my son Nicholas who is 34 months.  Looking to hear from other moms and learn a few things :) 

ashleyreneeagui
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi,

My name is Ashley. I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys! A 4 year old and a 1 month old!

sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Chicago is so much fun! I miss it!

Quoting ginaleilani:

Hi Everyone! I'm Gina from SF, living in NM but moving to Chicago area this summer. I have 2 girls in 1st and 3rd grade. Love the idea of having a support group! If anyone lives or knows of someone living in the Willowbrook, IL area I would love to hear about it. Thanks!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chan251
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello Ladies I'm Chanta. I looking for advice on my daughter's terrible two bday party.

Purple3000
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi My name is Lynn and I have 3 kids, 7, 3 and 8 months. So glad to be here!

k4m7d93
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name's Kate. I'm a first time mommy, my little boy is a month old tomorrow!

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi Christine, Glad you're here.

Quoting nickyjmom:

Hi I am Christine.  A stay at home mom to my son Nicholas who is 34 months.  Looking to hear from other moms and learn a few things :) 

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi Ashley, I have two boys as well.

Quoting ashleyreneeagui:

Hi,

My name is Ashley. I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys! A 4 year old and a 1 month old!

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi Chanta, Ask away!

Quoting Chan251:

Hello Ladies I'm Chanta. I looking for advice on my daughter's terrible two bday party.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hello Lynn, Glad you found us.

Quoting Purple3000:

Hi My name is Lynn and I have 3 kids, 7, 3 and 8 months. So glad to be here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN