Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Advice for Moms group!

If you're looking for advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between, Advice for Moms has the answers! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (681-690):
sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM

That is so cool you are active in your church! What things to do you do in your church?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Herdingkittens:

Hello, new to the site! My name is Melissa. I have an almost 8 year old girl and twin 6 year old boys. I work outside the home FT and live in the SF Bay Area. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Welcome!

Quoting GrandmaMickeyS:

I am a mother of 4 adult kids and grandmother of 5 boys. I love to read, sew, crochet, knit and veggie gardening every summer. My daughter runs a in-home day care so I have lots of toddlers and preschoolers to play with too. I drive a school bus and am active in my church.  I am a widow of 32 years now.

jaayjaay01
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone My name is Jamie and I am the mom of 2 a boy 10 and a girl 12..Im so glad for a site like this for parenting doesnt come with a handbook as Im sure we all know.bow down

Cafe Steph
Today at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

by Head Admin on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:27 AM

It's nice to meet you, Melissa! What do you do for work?

Here are some other groups you may also enjoy:

Quoting Herdingkittens:

Hello, new to the site! My name is Melissa. I have an almost 8 year old girl and twin 6 year old boys. I work outside the home FT and live in the SF Bay Area. 

mommyneedshelp0
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this

hello im crystal

bestrong218
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Im Terri and I am 25 yrs old. I have a husband and a 6 wk old daughter named Olivia. She has GERd and its been very difficult for us to get it under control. I feel stressed and been needing to vent lately!

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Welcome!

Quoting jaayjaay01:

Hello everyone My name is Jamie and I am the mom of 2 a boy 10 and a girl 12..Im so glad for a site like this for parenting doesnt come with a handbook as Im sure we all know.bow down

tamarBA
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there, My name is tamar. I have 3 lovely active boys aged: 7,4,2 :)

mybabyandi08
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is michelle, i am 23 and i have one daughter she is 5 and her name is leanna =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured