Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scream crying session...update*

Posted by   + Show Post
Apparently there is nothing medically causing his screaming and he was awake a couple of times when he started and asleep/half sleep during the other time. Im gonna change his schedule and the way I handle his day time tantrums and see what happens. His doctor thinks he could just be being naughty and over stimulated.
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Replies (11-12):
MommeisQueen
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Oh wow. Yes his crib is still in our room. I think I figured it out....
Quoting mamakin616:

Does he sleep in the same room with you??I ask because a few years ago my daughter was telling me how my grandson had started waking up for no reason screaming and crying in the middle of night,she couldn't figure it out,I went to spend the weekend to help out a bit because she was going to College and working and this was really becomin a problem.The first night I was there sure enough about 2;45 am He woke up just screamung to beat Jesus,it scared me the way he was crying..I got up and went running in the room and there was a friggin BAT flapping around his blanket ...He must have hit when he kiced and stunned it,I grabbed him and ran like hell out to the livingroom.She called her maintanence dept,of the complex she was renting from and they sent someone over the next day,they found an opening around the closet frame about an inch wide that they were able to have a nest in ...I don't know how long it had been there or what ...but that scared the hell ou of us and she took him to see his doctor for tests because we think it may have been biting him.She was able to move to a different unit because the poop GUANA if i remember right is very toxic and the wall needed to be opened up and all of that mess ad the bats needed to be cleaned out.Once they were settled back in the new apartment ,he started sleeping all night again...So anytime I hear of something like your situation it reminds me of this,I'm sure it's not bats ,,,but he could be bein bitten by somekind of bug or have sonething on him...moth,mosquito,sometimes ants.None of us would have ever thought of anything like that if our life had depended on it. 

Seriously868
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:39 PM
What do you think it is?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured