Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I took your advice and it worked..thanks...

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I spoke with my sd letting her know i was concerned about adding too much sugar in the babys bottle.and that i was here to support her by going to the babys Dr. appointment to get better info on it. Well she was actually glad i spoke with her. She said she did appreciate my concerns and worries. She was glad that i came at her so nice. (i took her and baby to lunch bought her a wonderful baby first book and just started talking) thanks moms for your good advice. We have an appointment next week to the dr. :) and too be honest,my concerns went down some any way after hearing so many of you agreeing with feeding the sugar and syrup to baby. Thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
larissacst
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

youre welcomeEven though I never saw or replied to your post :)

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I saw the post!

Wow you hardly hear, "the advice worked and thanks!" lol. That's really nice. :)
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see your first post, but I'm glad you worked it all out. :)

Quoting arango:

I spoke with my sd letting her know i was concerned about adding too much sugar in the babys bottle.and that i was here to support her by going to the babys Dr. appointment to get better info on it. Well she was actually glad i spoke with her. She said she did appreciate my concerns and worries. She was glad that i came at her so nice. (i took her and baby to lunch bought her a wonderful baby first book and just started talking) thanks moms for your good advice. We have an appointment next week to the dr. :) and too be honest,my concerns went down some any way after hearing so many of you agreeing with feeding the sugar and syrup to baby. Thanks.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Aww, I'm glad she took it the way you intended, and didn't get upset or offended at all. :)

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I am glad it worked out well!! Dealing with family can be difficult at times, but Im really happy she was receptive to what you had to say.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

doulala
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

woah, she fed her baby sugar and syrup?!   :-o

Glad to hear you're helping her!

arango
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Thank you.:)

Quoting bamababe1975:

Aww, I'm glad she took it the way you intended, and didn't get upset or offended at all. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN