Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Baby #2

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

So im pregnant with our 2 baby im only 10 weeks. but we that i have talked to all the babies are around the same weight. when my daughter was born she was 7 pounds 15 oz 21 1/2 in. so my questions can this baby be the same? and for moms who have #2 ect was your labor better? easlilyer? with my daughter i was in 11 hours of labor and only dailed 2cms. and my dr Induced me. so i had a c-seaion. and i really what a vbac. any adive you have for me would be great :)

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
signingmama2915
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Ive never had a csection. But i can say botj my labors have were very different. My babies weights were almost a lb difference.

My first i had to have.my water broken at hospital and was almost 9 hours of labor, 20 min of pushing and weighed 9lbs. My second started with my water breaking, an hour later contractions started and labor lasted 4 hours and i only pushed for 5 min. He weighed 8lbs 2.3 oz.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylizTB2809
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I hope the 2 one is like this one. sorry i hope that didnt come bad. I just hope my water brakes on its own. I just hope everything happens on its own.

Quoting signingmama2915:

Ive never had a csection. But i can say botj my labors have were very different. My babies weights were almost a lb difference.

My first i had to have.my water broken at hospital and was almost 9 hours of labor, 20 min of pushing and weighed 9lbs. My second started with my water breaking, an hour later contractions started and labor lasted 4 hours and i only pushed for 5 min. He weighed 8lbs 2.3 oz.

signingmama2915
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Completely understandable

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

I hope the 2 one is like this one. sorry i hope that didnt come bad. I just hope my water brakes on its own. I just hope everything happens on its own.

Quoting signingmama2915:

Mommy4two
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Every pregnancy is different... My oldest was born 33 weeks and 3 days at 17 1/2 inches weighting 4lbs. 10oz. had he been born full term I was told he'd most likely had been about 10lbs... umm, not out of this body lol... labor last 48 hours and with my 2nd she was born at 36 weeks and weighted 5lbs. 03 oz. and was only 17 1/4 inches.... and labor was 24hrs. but ended with a c-section... 

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Baby number 2 was 10 oz smaller. Waaaaaaayy easier, yet longer labor the 2nd time. I was induced the first time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie323
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM
My first baby was 7lbs 8oz (39 weeks pregnant) and my labor was 6.5 hours. .

My second baby was 6lbs 4oz (38 weeks 5 days pregnant) and my labor was 7 hours but unlike my first child I didn't feel the contractions until 2 hours before delivery. This labor was easier. But the pregnancy was more painful about a month before birth. I had very bad pelvic pain from the pressure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN