Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How was your weekend

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
How was your weekend? What did you do? Are you glad the weekend is over ?
Mines was LONG, I went to my cousins party in Hollywood Friday night....Saturday I cleaned up, did laundry,washed,blow dried & pressed all of my girls hair(I have 4 DD's) drove them to my mother in laws house (5hours away) came back & did my hair,finally layed down & 30 minutes later got a call that my sister in Atlanta got into a really bad car accident & she was in critical condition, hoped on a flight at 4am to Atlanta & spent the whole day at the hospital, I just got back to Cali & it's 11pm,I'm soo drained, good thing tomorrow is a holiday I'll catch up on my sleep
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LeetjieJ
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I'm so sorry about your sister - I hope she's well soon.
My weekend was very same-old same-old!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:48 AM

oh wow! you had quite a busy weekend!  hope your sister is ok and has a speedy recovery!!

my weekend was alright.  i had saturday off of work, so i ran a few errands during the day..then at night my daughter and i, as well as her half brother and his mom, all went to the kids's aunt and uncles house for dinner..kind of a late christmas thing..they cooked a turkey and we opened presents..kids had a blast! then today the guy came to fix the tiling in my bathroom..yay..lol..then i had to work from 4-8pm..and ive just been hangin out at home since then..catching up on my tv shows..lol..which i'm really not paying attention to..cuz ive been busy chatting and typing on the computer  :S

TylersMom999
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

My weekend was good.  Hubby and I had a weekend alone without our son.  Son stayed at grandpas for the weekend.  Friday night hubby and I went out to dinner then just came home and relaxed.  Then Saturday we went out and had japanese food for lunch and a movie.  Then we came home and relaxed some more and watched a horror movie and ordered pizza.  Sunday was church and grocery shopping and went and picked up dear son from granpas house.  My husband also has accepted a new job...he has been unhappy in his current job for a while now so we will be moving to a new city once we sell our house.  We are excited about this new opportunity that has come our way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN