Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I love my children but dang.......

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 1 Replies

I have a 7 year old who has turned into a whiny little girl that is so negative about everything and a 17 month old who wants to stay attached to my leg and can't get out of her sight. I know they will be grown one day and I will wish they were still nagging me but it is so hard right now. I honestly felt like I could have snapped last night. It seems like everything is a rush! I'm always rushing around to get the kids out the door to take my oldest to tumble or cheer and trying to work around the babies sleep schedule. Sorry I just need to vent! I am also a sahm and I feels like all I do is pickup messes all day! I now I'm not the only one like this, just feels better knowing I'm not the ony one!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ferne3
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Sounds like you need a break - some 'me' time.  My DD got like this when I rushed her around.  I know you are just venting and probably not looking for advice, but try slowing it down for a bit.  Can you re-work your schedule to have more time between activities/going out?  My DD also got clingy and I started deflecting her my husband recognized this in me before I did and sent me out for a pedicure - I missed my baby girl after a while and when I got home, gave her lovey snuggles and she stopped clinging.  It seems the more you try and push them away, the more they need reassurance.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)