Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I want a baby!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so my husband and I have two daughters, 6 and 2, but I want another baby. We would love to have a boy but of course we can't predict that. My husband would want another one but is scared to have another girl (since he is surrounded).  I would love to have a boy myself, but I just want one more!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM
You never know, if you two really want another child, you may get your wish. Even if it's another girl your husband will live.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Brianna on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I'm in the same boat. But I also have a 6yr old SS (girls are the same age as yours 6&2). We would love another but we don't want another girl lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM
We have 2 girls. Debated and decided not to. Now that our girls are 21 and 19 sooooooooooo glad I don't have 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I completely understand that feeling. If you try again and have another girl, your hubby would love her just the same.  :)

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

crystal1213
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Yes that is true. He is a great father. I love him so much.

mamalove1023
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM

My BF went thru the same thing only she had 2 boys and wanted a girl.  They decided to go for it and sure enough she has another boy.  They were both very disappointed even though they knew it was a possibility.  She now regrets it.  She loves him anyway but states that "#3 put her over the edge".  She feels that they are outnumbered and has had difficulty from the start managing all 3 together. 

I have 1 boy, 1 girl.  I really wanted another baby, didn't care what it was.  My H didn't.  For the longest time I didn't understand why.  Then the older the youngest got the more I started to share in my H's opinion.  NOW, you couldn't pay me to have another.  2 is plenty for us.  We want to give them the things we can and not struggle the way we might if we had had another. Things are getting so expensive anymore. Just how we feel though.

crystal1213
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:08 PM

My oldest is from another relationship and we share custody and my youngest is with my husband. I would love to have one more regardless of gender but my husband would love to have a boy.

I am not worried about the exspense since my husband makes great money and I am going to college so will also have a great job.

we will see what happens!

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, has he been talking to my husband?! We have 2 girls (6 and 4) and have been TTC, but DH is scared at the possibility of having another girl, lol :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)