Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Sharing in my happiness

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so happy I went to the doctor the other day....I wasn't to happy because every time I go I get yelled at about my auger and my weight... But I found out that at my biggest I weighed 346 and I am down to 290!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Go me!!!

I just wanted to share
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Congrats!!!! Losing weight is really hard to do

hnybee1984
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I know.. I'm so happy...I hope I can keep it up!! I want to get down to 190 but I will take down to 200

Quoting cjsmom1:

hnybee1984
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Thanks by the way!!!

Quoting hnybee1984:

I know.. I'm so happy...I hope I can keep it up!! I want to get down to 190 but I will take down to 200

Quoting cjsmom1:

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM

omg, thats SOO awesome! I am so proud of you! Keep up the hard work.  Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest things. (i'm going thru the same thing right now trying to lose 100+lbs) How did you lose the first bit of weight? are ya doing anything special??

hnybee1984
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Ya...I have cut most my sugars out also I don't drink much soda any more and I dont eat out as much and when I do I make healthier choices!!

Quoting alexis_06:

omg, thats SOO awesome! I am so proud of you! Keep up the hard work.  Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest things. (i'm going thru the same thing right now trying to lose 100+lbs) How did you lose the first bit of weight? are ya doing anything special??

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM

that's so awesome!!  good job!

Quoting hnybee1984:

Ya...I have cut most my sugars out also I don't drink much soda any more and I dont eat out as much and when I do I make healthier choices!!

Quoting alexis_06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN