Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Baby room ideas. help

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM
  • 41 Replies

So my daughter is 16 months old and her theme is princess. So I'm 11 weeks pregnant. and if we have another girl her theme will be Tinkerbell and fairies. but we can come up with a theme for a boy. we don't like car and Disney characters. I mean we do but people know many people that have. we like to be different. :) So if you have any ideas plz share them

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I always wanted to do monkeys, fisher price's precious planet or fisher price's under sea theme that I can't think of the name lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cajun_lady_swla
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM
My little guy has Nemo.... His brother had Bambi.... The entire Bambi set had to be homemade because they don't make it for stores :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh or rainforest by fisher price or just another kind of rainforest theme without the fisher price label.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cajun_lady_swla
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Baby marvel superheroes could b cute too ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellyjude1
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:41 AM

For our son we have the Nautical theme...boats.  His room is done in blue and white. We have my grandmother's old dressers (re-done) which has a boat embellished in the wood and the mirror is like the ships wheel. We have star fish and just different beach decor.  Not sure if this is something you would like.  My son is now 7 years old and the room fits him perfectly.  I think this is a room he can just grow with.  Good luck on different ideas !have a nice day 

bpryce
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Airplanes or Trains. My 19month old son has been obsessed with Trains for awhile now (this obsession came out of no where). He also like planes and cars. You dont have to do a particular theme, with characters and such. Buy some blue curtains, paint a strip that looks like a road going across the middle of the walls, and buy some decals to put on the walls, maybe even a framed picture. Very simple.

Seriously868
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM
My son didn't have a theme as in everything matching but it was jungle, different monkeys, zebra, lion etc. Turned out cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aarensmommy
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM

my boys have transformers thy are 2 n 5. when they were little we rented so i couldnt design a nursery but we did a cute puppy dog bedding...

u could do just a color theme...or thomas n friends, classic winnie the pooh, tractors...

emilyelephant
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:38 PM

We would have done sailboats, but I like non commercial stuff.  My friend did dinosaurs and it was really cute

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM

i did my daughters room in all strawberry shortcake theme..it was so cute!

if i had a boy it probably woulda been jungle themed..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN