Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Best way to brush toddlers tongue???

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

When I brush my 2 year olds teeth she will only let me brush the tip of her tongue, she gagged the few times I brushed further back and now wont even let me try...She enjoys brushing her teeth, just not her tongue.. Any advice?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
singlemama0905
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I bought a light up vibrating toothbrush for my 2 yr old. Now we brush his teeth with fhe light off and he doesn't fight any of it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Laytons.Mom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM

She likes brushing her teeth, gives me no problem there. Its when it comes to brushing her tongue. She sticks it out for me with no fight but only gives me a very short time to brush it and when I try to get further back she drops to the floor and takes off running.

Quoting singlemama0905:

I bought a light up vibrating toothbrush for my 2 yr old. Now we brush his teeth with fhe light off and he doesn't fight any of it

singlemama0905
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM
My son was the same way with his tongue, now he thinks it's funny and says it tickles instead

Quoting Laytons.Mom:

She likes brushing her teeth, gives me no problem there. Its when it comes to brushing her tongue. She sticks it out for me with no fight but only gives me a very short time to brush it and when I try to get further back she drops to the floor and takes off running.

Quoting singlemama0905:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN