Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How many children do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok so I want to know how many children you have and how is your life with them. I have two children and my husband and i want to have one more.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Replies (61-70):
Purple3000
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 kids. 7, 3 (will be 4 in a month), and 8 months. It definitely is very chaotic but I love kids. I want another one, but my DH doesn't.

teddybearmomma
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I have 3 children. 9 (DS), and 5and 3 DD. My children are very rambunctious but they are my life and I do not want it any other way. We are not sure if we will be having any more. I am working on my masters to become a teacher.

VanessaCB
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM

When we first meet,  DH and I would joke that we were going to have ten kids. Not quite. We have two, a girl who is almost 7 and a boy who is 4. We don't want anymore. No way. Two is perfect. 

aniters
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Lol I'm just being realistic. I'm 18 and my DF is 19. He's working his butt of for 11 hours everyday at a job he hates and I'm working my butt off with school. Before we have anymore kids I want to be prepared :) I do want a little girl though so maybe in a few years :) haha.

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Give it time LOL I didn't want any more babies till my daughter was 4. LOL That is awesome tho if you really don't I am only teasing!

Quoting aniters:

I have a 14 month old son and we don't want anymore kids.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Thats my story EXACTLY. lol

Quoting aniters:

Lol I'm just being realistic. I'm 18 and my DF is 19. He's working his butt of for 11 hours everyday at a job he hates and I'm working my butt off with school. Before we have anymore kids I want to be prepared :) I do want a little girl though so maybe in a few years :) haha.

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Give it time LOL I didn't want any more babies till my daughter was 4. LOL That is awesome tho if you really don't I am only teasing!

Quoting aniters:

kcangel63
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I have 8. 5 girls and 3 boys. I wouldn't mind more.
aniters
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Really? Lol :)

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Quoting aniters:

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Quoting aniters:

kiriis
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM
3 boys, aged 3 years, 1 year, and newborn.
Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya minus the age. I was 19 now dh was 23 when our 1st was born. He worked at a shitty job and I was working and going to college. Since her birth we got married, i graduated college, ans our dd started kindergarten. We tried fir a year and a half and our ds was born 4 mo ago and now dd is in full time 1st grade and i get to b a stay at home mom.

Quoting aniters:

Really? Lol :)

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Quoting aniters:

Quoting Mama_Of_Two2012:

Quoting aniters:

edieda
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I have three daughters who are all young adults, my oldest is 34 and my younger two girls are fraternal twins and aged 26.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN